Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Budget Details

Hello, Blogger

Sense you're following me I will give you details about our journey. Here are the budgetary constraints we are up against. $28,000.00 is the total cost. Don't let that scare you. ASU is giving me $19,000.00 in federal aid. That means loans and $5,300.00 in pell-grant. Scary huh? That leaves $9,000.00 uncovered. That is our goal. To raise $9,000.00. It is an ambitious goal. We can make it! An important note I want to make is that any more than $9,000.00 will mitiage my indebtness, a great goal to have in mind. Considering that I also have another semester ASU after I finish my one year abroad. Let's shoot for $9,000.00 keep in mind thought that we want to get beyond that. So shoot for the starts team. Lets make our movie!

What question you may have e-mail us at jonathan.schaller@asu.edu

1 comment: